National Careers Serivce for Employability Advice

Home Office

Entry Clearence

Inland Revenue

British Embassy in Dhaka

Passport Office

Sandwell Council

Bangladeshi High Commission in UK

Website for government and all public services

Youth Services

Immigration and nationality forms:

To bring spouse in UK for settlement
Form VAF4A

To apply for extension / further leave for spouse
Form FLR(M)

To apply for Indefinite Leave to remain as a spouse
Form SET(M)

To apply for British Citizenship
Form AN

Transfer of ILR into New Passport
Form NTL

To apply for family visit
Form VAF1B

To find out entry clearance fees
Visa Fees